Home > PDF to Word - Powerful PDF to Word Converter
PDF to Word
PDF to Word conversion is easy but you need the right PDF to Word converter software. PDF to Word Converter is the best solution for converting PDF files to Microsoft Word. With this converter, you can edit and reuse your PDF content. The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file.
PDF to Word Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Microsoft Word Doc file.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($29.95)
PDF to Word Converter Key Features
* Convert PDF to Word - Convert PDF to Microsoft Word with all text and Graphical data.
* Editable - Edit Your PDF Documents In MS Word.
* Easily - Convert PDF To Microsoft Word Document Just In Only 3 Clicks.
* High Quality - Convert PDF To Word with ALL text and Graphical Data.
* Page Selection - Convert Selected Pages of PDF File To Word document.
* Batch Mode - Convert More Than 10,000,000 PDF Files to Word.
* Multiple Languages Supported - Besides English, it also supports German, French, Spanish, Italian and all Unicode Language PDF Files.
Why you need to convert PDF to Word?
* PDF files have become the quite popular file format these days, it would still help to have a tool that can convert PDF to Word conveniently for you.
* PDF files are designed as a whole, not as a bunch of parts that can be edited individually.
* Makes the cutting, the pasting, and the editing aspects all the more easier for you.
* Get useful information from encrypted PDF file.
What is PDF?
"PDF" (Portable Document Format) is Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) format. PDF is a proprietary format that allows you to read electronic documents, either on or off line. This format provides a page-by-page view of documents, exactly as they appear in their printed form, as well as allowing keyword search. Adobe provides a free Acrobat Reader that allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. It is the free viewing companion to Adobe Acrobat and to Acrobat Capture(R) software. If you do not already have it, you may use the link at left to download the FREE Adobe Acrobat reader, which you may then install and use to access PDF documents.
What is Word?
Word is software that lets you create documents on a computer. You can use Word to create beautiful text using colorful photographs or illustrations as pictures or as a background, and add figures such as maps and tables. Moreover, Word provides various helper features for creating text so that you can complete business documents, such as articles or reports, with ease. You can also print postcard or envelope addresses. Word is a part of "Office", a suite of products combining several types of software for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and for managing e-mail. Word is usually referred to as "Word" in the software screens or help. It is also referred to sometimes as "Microsoft Word", "Office Word", and "Microsoft Office Word 2007". They all represent the Word documentation creation software.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to Word?
Step 1: Download and install PDF to Word Converter
|Step 2: Click on Add button
||Step 3: Select a PDF File
|Step 4: Select an output format
||Step 5: Click Start Converting
||Step 6: Have a cup of coffee :)
Try PDF to Word Now!
Related PDF Tools:
Word to PDF conversion is easy but you need the right Word to PDF Converter. Word to PDF converter is the best solution for converting Word to PDF, doc to PDF, text to PDF, Converting documents from Microsoft Word to PDF format gives you the ability to email documents to customers in change-protected mode, to replicate presentation materials in print shops without any troubles with missing fonts or broken layouts. Plus, converting documents from Word to PDF allows you to prepare them for archiving.