Home > PDF to Text for Mac - Extract Text from PDF files
PDF to Text for Mac
PDF to Text for Mac enables you to copy and reuse text in the read-only PDF files by converting PDF to Text on Mac. With its help, you can convert multiple PDF files to Text documents either partially or in a batch. Right-click on a PDF file and select Convert with Mac PDF to Text Converter in the shortcut menu, you can convert PDF to Text on Mac with one click!
PDF to Text for Mac is a standalone program, which doesn't require Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($59.95)
PDF to Text for Mac Key Features
* Support exporting plain text files (.txt)
* Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0—1.7 formats (.pdf)
* Support encrypted PDF files conversion
3 Efficient Conversion modes
* Batch conversion—Convert 200 PDF files at one time
* Partial conversion—Select any pages from the PDF file to convert
* Right-click conversion—Right click on a PDF file and convert it into a Text file without launching the program
* Extremely easy to use
* User-friendly interface
* Standalone, does not need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed
* Support PDF files in 9 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese
PDF to Text for Mac System Requirements:
* OS: Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Additional Software: Microsoft Word 2004/2008 for Mac, or Apple iWork Pages
Try PDF to Text for Mac Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to HTML for Mac is an excellent Mac PDF to HTML Converter which specially designed to help Mac users to convert PDF to HTML for Mac fast and easily. It can convert PDF to the NET 2.0 standard HTML files.