Home > PDF to PowerPoint Mac - Designed for Mac Users to Convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint
PDF to PowerPoint Mac
PDF to PowerPoint Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint . With this unique PDF assistant, Mac users can easily make professional PowerPoint presentations from read-only PDF files, with all the original text, formatting, images, page layout, table, and more accurately preserved. Convert PDF files to PowerPoint Presentations on Mac OS X; Accurately keep all the original text, formatting, images, page layout. Convert PDF files efficiently–batch and partial conversion supported.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($39.95)
PDF to PowerPoint Mac Key Features
Just 3 clicks to finish the conversion
* Click Add file to import PDF file(s)
* Set the output folder
* Click Convert to convert PDF to PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, etc.)
Accurately preserve all the original PDF contents as below:
PDF to PowerPoint for Mac empowers Mac users to convert PDF to PowerPoint efficiently and selectively:
* Batch-Conversion: Allow Mac Users to convert up to 200 PDF files at one time. This conversion mode is useful when there are multiple PDF files need to deal with.
* Partial-Conversion: Allow Mac users to choose specific page(s) to convert. This mode is useful when users just need to extract specific pages but not the whole large PDF file.
* Convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac. The converted PowerPoint presentations can also be opened with Apple iWork Keynote
* Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
* Support Microsoft PowerPoint 2004,2008 for Mac
* Support Apple iWork Keynote '09
* Available on Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat
Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
* If the PDF is protected by Owner Password:
PDF to PowerPoint for Mac can convert owner password protected PDF files directly without entering the password.
* Owner Password: Password used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing. If the PDF is protected by User Password:
PDF to PowerPoint for Mac requires user password while converting this kind of PDF files in order to protect the authors or owners' copyrights.
*User Password: Password used to protect the files from opening, so it is also called open password sometimes.
Support Multiple Languages
Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese.
PDF to PowerPoint Mac System Requirements:
* OS: Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Additional Software: Microsoft Excel 2004/2008 for Mac, or Apple iWork Numbers
Try PDF to PowerPoint Mac Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to Word Mac is a program specially designed for Mac OS X users. Solves the problems to convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X. It brings Mac users the ability to edit or fix the content of PDF file. It is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Convert PDF files to Word documents or RTF files on Mac OS X; Extract text, images, hyperlinks, layouts to editable Word documents.