Home > PDF to PowerPoint Converter - Convert PDF to PPT with Best PDF to PowerPoint Converter
PDF to PowerPoint Converter
Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter (AnyBizSoft PDF to PowerPoint Converter) is a professional PDF solution to convert PDF to PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003. It can help you produce editable and dynamic PPT presentations from PDF files with just several clicks. The well retained preservation in the generated PPT presentation makes editing or presenting PDF contents really a cinch.
* Produce editable and dynamic PPT presentations with several clicks.
* Preserve original text, tables, images, hyperlinks and layouts after conversion.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($29.95)
PDF to PowerPoint Converter Key Features
* Support exporting PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010 formats ( .ppt, .pptx).
* Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf).
Convert PDF to PowerPoint Accurately
* PDF to PowerPoint Converter preserves the original layout of text, columns, tables, graphics and even hyperlinks of PDF files to PowerPoint presentations. There's no need to retype or reformat the converted presentations.
3 Efficient Conversion modes
* Batch conversion---Convert 200 PDF files at one time.
* Partial conversion---Select any pages from the PDF file to convert.
* Right-click conversion---Right click on a PDF file and convert it into a PowerPoint presentation without launching the program.
Support encrypted PDF files conversion
* Support restrictions encrypted PDF files conversion directly.
* Support password protected PDF files conversion by entering the password.
* Extremely easy to use.
* User-friendly interface.
* Doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed.
* Support PDF files in 9 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to PowerPoint?
Step 1. Import PDF files
Click the Add Files button above the panel to add files for conversion. Alternatively, you can directly drag PDF files into the panel.
Step 2. Select certain pages
If you just want to convert some pages of files, click Selected Pages field and type the page numbers to be converted.
Step 3. Set an output files path
You can save the converted PowerPoint file to the folder where the source file is after conversion by clicking Save in the same folder as source. Or you can choose another destination by clicking Customize. The default folder is My Documents.
Step 4. Start converting
Click the Convert button below the panel, and your PDF files will be converted one by one. After conversion, you can open the converted PowerPoint files directly through the links in the panel or open the destination folder by clicking the button Open below the panel. You can further edit them for desired presentation in MS PowerPoint if necessary.
Try PDF to PowerPoint Converter Now!
Related PDF Tools:
Wondershare PDF Converter is a 5-in-1 PDF utility, which integrates all functions of PDF to Word Converter, PDF to Excel Converter, PDF to PowerPoint Converter, PDF to Text Converter and PDF to HTML Converter.