Home > PDF to HTML Converter - Convert PDF to Web Pages
PDF to HTML Converter
PDF to HTML Converter is used to convert PDF files to HTML pages. After conversion, it preserves the original layouts, text content, images, and hyperlinks, as well as automatically links page numbers to all generated pages after conversion. To share PDF contents with more people on the web, you just need to convert PDF files to HTML pages with PDF to HTML Converter and release it directly!
* 3 conversion modes—Batch, Partial, Right-click conversion modes.
* Standalone, does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Adobe Reader.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($59.95)
PDF to HTML Converter Key Features
* Support exporting HTML formats (.html).
* Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf).
* Support encrypted PDF files conversion.
Convert PDF to HTML Accurately and Flexibly
* PDF to HTML Converter retains the original layout of text, columns, tables, graphics and even hyperlinks of PDF files after conversion. You don't have to retype or reformat the converted pages.
* Automatically link page numbers to all generated pages and resize pictures to fit frame borders.
* Generate Navigation, Page Index Bars for output web page.
* Optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions.
* Customize background color and image quality of output web page.
3 Efficient Conversion modes
* Batch conversion---Convert 200 PDF file at one time.
* Partial conversion---Select any pages from the PDF file to convert.
* Right-click conversion---Right click on a PDF file and convert it into a HTML page without launching the program.
* Extremely easy to use.
* User-friendly interface.
* Standalone, doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed.
* Support PDF files in 9 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to HTML?
Step 1. Convert PDF to HTML
Click the Add Files button to import PDF files you want to convert. PDF to HTML Converter supports converting up to 200 files at one time. And also, it supports convert protected PDF files.
Step 2. Set options
Click the Options button on the interface. PDF to HTML Converter allows you change the background color of the HTML pages, and you can choose retain hyperlinks or not. In the image setting, you can choose delete the images of the HTML pages. And you can customize the compression ratio of images.
Now you can convert PDF to web page, why not start to create your own website now?
Try PDF to HTML Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to PowerPoint Converter is a professional PDF solution to convert PDF to PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003. It can help you produce editable and dynamic PPT presentations from PDF files with just several clicks.