Home > PDF to Excel Mac - Convert Uneditable PDF Tables to Editable Excel Spreadsheets
PDF to Excel Mac
PDF is a great format to store and share. However, if you need to edit the data in the table, such as fix some errors or change the specific number, PDF tables are hard to edit. PDF to Excel Mac is an program to solve the problems for Mac users. Just need 3 clicks, you can convert uneditable PDF tables to editable Excel spreadsheets. Meanwhiles, the converted file can be opened with Apple iWork Numbers. Convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheets on Mac OS X; Extract the data in PDF to editable Excel spreadsheets.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($39.95)
PDF to Excel Mac Key Features
Just 3 clicks to finish the conversion
* Click Add file to import PDF file(s)
* Set the output folder
* Click Convert to convert PDF to Excel (.xls. xlsx, etc.)
Extract Data Accurately
PDF to Excel for Mac extracts the data in the PDF file to editable Excel spreadsheets. It preserves the columns and rows in the original PDF file. After conversion, Mac users can re-type or recover the numbers or text easily.
PDF to Excel for Mac allows users to customize the methods to convert:
* Batch-Conversion: Allow users to convert up to 200 PDF file at one time. This mode is useful when there are amounts of PDF files need to deal with.
* Partial-Conversion: Allow users to choose the page(s) to convert: Page Range, such as page 1-15 or Specific page(s), such as 5,7,14… This mode is useful when users just want to extract some pages but not the whole PDF.
* The converted file can be opened with Microsoft Excel for Mac and Apple iWork Numbers
* Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
* Support Microsoft Excel 2004,2008 for Mac
* Support Apple iWork Numbers '09
* Available on Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat
Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
* If the PDF is protected by Owner Password:
PDF to Excel for Mac can convert the PDF directly without entering the password.
* Owner Password: Password used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing. If the PDF is protected by User Password:
To protect the rights of the author or owner of the PDF file, PDF to Excel for Mac requires users to enter the user password to convert.
*User Password: Password used to protect the files from opening, so it is also called open password sometimes.
Support Multiple Languages
Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese
PDF to Excel Mac System Requirements:
* OS: Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Additional Software: Microsoft Excel 2004/2008 for Mac, or Apple iWork Numbers
Try PDF to Excel Mac Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF Converter Mac is a comprehensive PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Mac. By converting PDF files to Office documents for Mac, Mac users can flexibly edit or reuse read-only PDF files, or extract PDF tables and data to spreadsheet for easier calculating and editing, or present PDF contents to the public.