Home > PDF to Excel Converter - Convert PDF Files to Excel Spreadsheets Accurately
PDF to Excel Converter
Wondershare PDF to Excel Converter (Anybizsoft PDF to Excel Converter) is a practical conversion tool to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. With the accurate preservation, there's no need to retype or reformat the converted spreadsheets, and you can fix the errors, perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and modify data in the output Excel spreadsheets. Editing PDF tables becomes so easy!
* Extract all the original text, numbers and layouts to Excel spreadsheets.
* Allow users to convert PDF to Excel with formatting or not.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($29.95)
PDF to Excel Converter Key Features
* Support exporting Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Excel 2007 or Excel 2010.
* Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0—1.7 formats.
* Support encrypted PDF files conversion.
2 options to convert PDF to Excel accurately and flexibly
* Retain value without formatting: This is the default option. It saves all the original text, numbers in PDF tables to Excel cells after converting PDF to Excel, without preserving the original formatting.
* Retain original formatting of forms: This option allows you to preserve text, numbers and formatting in the original PDF file. This option is not suitable for some un-regular PDF tables, as there might be some positioning error that may affect the usual calculation after conversion.
3 Efficient Conversion modes
* Batch conversion---Convert 200 PDF files at one time.
* Partial conversion---Select any pages from the PDF file to convert.
* Right-click conversion---Right-click on a PDF file and select Convert with PDF to Excel Converter, you can convert it into an Excel spreadsheet without launching the program.
* Standalone, doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed.
* Convert all the pages or selected pages of a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet, each page is a separate worksheet in the spreadsheet.
* Extremely easy to use.
* User-friendly interface.
* Support PDF files in 9 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to Excel?
Step 1. Import PDF files
Click Add Files… button on the top of the panel and browse your computer files to locate the PDF files to be converted. You can import up to 200 files in this program at one time.
Step 2. Customize (optional)
Click Options button, you can choose whether to keep the formatting in the output Excel spreadsheets. Default option is retain value without formatting.
Click on the Selected Pages column beside the selected PDF file, you are able to customize pages and page ranges to convert. Also you can customize the output folder for your converted Excel spreadsheets.
Step 3. Convert PDF to Excel
Click the Convert button, and wait for a little while, you will get the Excel sheets as you want.
Try PDF to Excel Converter Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to HTML Converter is used to convert PDF files to HTML pages. After conversion, it preserves the original layouts, text content, images, and hyperlinks, as well as automatically links page numbers to all generated pages after conversion.