Home > PDF to EPUB Converter - Reading PDF Files on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch etc.
PDF to EPUB Converter
PDF to EPUB Converter is a standalone and efficient desktop application to convert eBooks from PDF to EPUB format.
* Convert PDF to EPUB with 3 simple steps
* Support customizing output font color, background color, etc.
* Allow batch conversion of 200 PDF eBooks each time
* Able to convert encrypted PDF eBooks
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($29.95)
PDF to EPUB Converter Key Features
* Input: Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf).
* Output: standard EPUB format (.epub).
Flexible Preservation Options
* Preserve original text, graphics, images, layouts and hyperlinks by default (About hyperlink preservation: only text hyperlinks to web pages and e-mail addresses are preserved after conversion).
* Support customizing font size, background color in the output file.
* Support choosing whether to preserve the hyperlinks, images or not.
* Support selecting whether to save original pages as whole images in EPUB eBooks or not (for keeping complicated layouts and formatting).
3 Conversion Modes
* Batch conversion – You can import up to 200 PDF eBooks to the program and convert them to EPUB eBooks at one time.
* Right-click conversion – Right-click on a PDF file and choose Convert with PDF to EPUB in the shortcut menu, you can convert PDF to EPUB without launching the program.
* Partial conversion – Customize the page ranges of each PDF eBooks in the panel for conversion, you can split a large PDF eBook to small EPUB eBooks for easier reading.
Convert Encrypted PDF eBooks
* Convert copy and print restricted PDF eBooks directly without knowing the password.
* Convert PDF eBooks with open password, but you need to type in the password to convert the eBooks.
* Standalone, don't need Adobe Reader and Acrobat.
* Easy to use, convert PDF to EPUB with 3 simple steps.
* Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
* Support PDF files in 9 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese.
EPUB (short for electronic publication) is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub. EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that the text display can be optimized for the particular display device. The format is meant to function as a single format that publishers and conversion houses can use in-house, as well as for distribution and sale. It supersedes the Open eBook standard.
You can read EPUB eBooks on:
* Apple iPad (using iBooks)
* iPhone and iPod Touch (using Lexcycle Stanza , Glider or iBooks on iOS 4.0+)
* Sony Reader
* Android devices (using WordPlayer, FBReader, Aldiko)
* Barnes & Noble nook
* Hanlin eReader
* Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus
* iRex Digital Reader 800, 1000
* PocketBook Reader
* Ctaindia's eGriver Ebook Reader
See how PDF to EPUB Converter can help you:
PDF to EPUB Converter helps you convert eBooks from PDF to EPUB format, so you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
It can preserve the original text, layout, tables, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks. For easier reading, PDF to EPUB Converter provides you 2 options to customize the output EPUB eBooks. Text and images to EPUB is the default option, you can customize Text Color and Background Color, and also you are allowed to choose whether to ignore images or hyperlinks in the output eBooks. Each page as an image to EPUB is the second option. Saving pages as images to EPUB eBooks, you can perfectly preserve the complicated layouts and formatting, but you cannot customize the font on your eBook Readers if you choose this option.
After converting PDF eBooks to EPUB eBooks with PDF to EPUB Converter, by syncing the output EPUB file to your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Reader, Bookworms, Hanlin eReader, etc., you can easily read the eBooks on your eBook Readers.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to EPUB?
1. Right-click to convert a single PDF file
If you selected the Add to shortcut menu check box when installing the program, then there is a quick way to convert a single PDF file. Just right-click on a PDF file and click Convert with PDF to EPUB on the shortcut menu, you can quickly convert PDF to EPUB without starting the main interface. The output EPUB file is saved in the same folder where the source file is.
2. Convert protected PDF files
If you import a password-protected PDF file, the program can load it and displays the following information. Click the lock icon or right click on the protected file and click Unlock on the shortcut menu. If you do not enter the password, the program will skip this protected file during conversion.
3. Select certain pages of PDF to convert
If you just want to convert some pages of a PDF file, click the Selected Pages field and type the page numbers to be converted.
4. Set output folder of converted files
There are two options to save the output files:
1. You can save the destination file into the folder where the source file is by selecting the first option.
2. Or you can customize a folder to save the output files all together. The default folder is My Documents. Click "..." to specify a folder on your computer, or you can make a new folder manually in the text box. Click the Open button to open the destination folder.
Try PDF to EPUB Converter Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to Excel Converter is a practical conversion tool to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. With the accurate preservation, there's no need to retype or reformat the converted spreadsheets, and you can fix the errors, perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and modify data in the output Excel spreadsheets.