Home > PDF Merger - Easy to Combine Multiple PDF Files into One
PDF Merger is an efficient PDF tool to help you combing multiple PDF files into one for better organizing, archiving and batch printing. It allows you to choose any part of pages from the selected PDF files and merge flexibly to create a new PDF file. Also you can set the properties and security for the merged PDF file.
PDF Merger is a standalone program, which doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed in advance.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($14.95)
PDF Merger Key Features
Support merging password-protected PDF files
* For the owner password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, and editing): PDF Merger can remove the password and merge PDF files directly.
* For the user password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening): you need to type in the password, and then PDF Merger can remove the user password and merge the files for you.
Flexible partial selection and merging methods
* PDF Merger enables you to select and rearrange the pages in PDF files to merge flexibly. With this helpful PDF tool, you can select any pages in PDF files by page ranges: All, Odd, Even, Part (e.g.: 1, 3, 5, 7-10). Then you can choose Sequence or Reverse page sort to merge. PDF Merger also empowers you to merge all PDF files alternately with the selected page sort.
Customize Properties and Security for the output PDF file
* PDF Merger allows you to customize the Properties and Security for the output PDF file. You can easily set PDF properties like title subject, author and keywords for the re-built PDF file. Also, it can help you secure the new PDF file by setting open password and user password to protect it from opening, printing, editing, etc.
Easy to use
* Just with 3 steps you can finish merging your PDF files: Import PDF files > Choose merging method and customize output settings > Merge PDF files.
* Support drag-and-drop feature.
* User-friendly interface.
How to combine Multiple PDF documents?
Step 1. Import PDF files
Click Add Files… on the top of the panel to import PDF files for merging. You can import up to 200 files in this program at one time.
Step 2. Choose merging method and customize output settings
Select any imported PDF file, click Method to choose the pages and order to merge. After selection, click Option to customize the Properties and Security for the merged PDF file. You can also set the File Name and Destination Folder below the panel.
Step 3. Merge PDF files
Just click the Merge button, and wait for a little while, you will get the new PDF file as you want. During the merging process, you can terminate merging the files by clicking the Stop button on the pop-up process window.
Try PDF Merger Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF Splitter is a quick and easy-to-use PDF splitting tool, which helps you produce new PDF files by extracting any specific pages from the multi-page PDF file.