Home > PDF Converter Mac - Comprehensive PDF Tool to Help Mac Users Convert PDF to All File
PDF Converter Mac
PDF Converter Mac is a comprehensive PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Mac. By converting PDF files to Office documents for Mac, Mac users can flexibly edit or reuse read-only PDF files, or extract PDF tables and data to spreadsheet for easier calculating and editing, or present PDF contents to the public.
Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Mac OS; Accurately retain all the original text, formatting, image, page layout, table; Convert PDF files efficiently–batch and partial conversion supported.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($59.95)
PDF Converter Mac Key Features
Just 3 clicks to finish the conversion
* Click Add file to import PDF file(s)
* Choose output format and set output folder
* Click Convert to convert PDF to Word (.doc,docx, etc.), Excel (.xls, .xlsx, etc.), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, etc.)
Accurately preserve all the original PDF contents as below:
PDF Converter for Mac empowers Mac users to convert PDF files efficiently and selectively:
* Batch-Conversion: Allow Mac Users to convert up to 200 PDF files at one time. This conversion mode is useful when there are multiple PDF files need to deal with.
* Partial-Conversion: Allow Mac users to choose specific page(s) to convert. This mode is useful when users just need to extract specific pages but not the whole large PDF file.
* Convert PDF to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Mac. The converted files can also be opened with Apple iWork
* Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
* Support Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2004,2008 for Mac
* Support Apple iWork '09
* Available on Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat
Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
* If the PDF is protected by Owner Password: PDF Converter for Mac can convert owner-password protected PDF files directly without entering the password.
* Owner Password: Password used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing. If the PDF is protected by User Password: PDF Converter for Mac requires user password while converting this kind of PDF files in order to protect the authors or owners' copyrights.
* User Password: Password used to protect the files from opening, so it is also called open password sometimes.
Support Multiple Languages
Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese.
PDF Converter Mac System Requirements:
* OS: Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
* Additional Software: Microsoft Word 2004/2008 for Mac, or Apple iWork Pages
Try PDF Converter Mac Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to Excel Mac is an program to solve the problems for Mac users. Just need 3 clicks, you can convert uneditable PDF tables to editable Excel spreadsheets. Meanwhiles, the converted file can be opened with Apple iWork Numbers. Convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheets on Mac OS X; Extract the data in PDF to editable Excel spreadsheets.