Home > JPG to PDF - JPG to PDF Conversion Using JPG to PDF Converter Software
JPG to PDF
JPG to PDF Converter is a Windows software program that can easily compile a PDF document from a set of JPG images (or any other image type). JPG is designged to be easy to use, yet powerful.
The program can read from and write to 120+ image file formats, including popular formats such as: JPG/JPEG, TIF/TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP/Bitmap, EPS, TGA, PSD and RAW image formats. It can create PDF documents from your pictures. Making it easy for sending to family and friends. You can convert as many images into PDF documents as you like.
Download the trial version Buy the full version now ($29.95)
JPG to PDF Converter Key Features
* Instantly converts JPG files into PDF documents.
* JPG to PDF software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
* JPG to PDF is a batch PDF Converter that you can convert a lot of jpg files to pdf documents once time. saving your time.
Why you need to convert JPG to PDF?
* PDF files have become the quite popular file format these days, it would still help to have a tool that can convert JPG to PDF conveniently for you.
* PDFs have the ability to retain the look and feel (graphics, font, layout) of the original source file. Basically, it is an on-screen representation of what the document would look like if it were printed out.
* Since PDF is essentially just an on screen print out, the size of the PDF is often much smaller than the original source file. The PDF format therefore enables the sharing of documents among parties easily.
Tutorial: How to convert JPG to PDF?
Step 1: Download and install JPG to PDF Converter
Step 2: Click On "Create PDF From Images "
Step 3: Click On Add Button to Add Files
Step 4: Set Your Output Path and Click On Create Button
Try JPG to PDF Now!
Related PDF Tools:
PDF to JPG allows you convert PDF files to any image format you prefer: jpg, bmp, gif, png etc. The simplest way to convert PDF to JPG is to use PDF to JPG converter. Use PDF to JPG converter to save each page of your source PDF document as a separate graphical file.